ASG 2019 Round up
ASG’s maintenance team will be enjoying a hard earned break over the Festive Period. Although the maintenance hangars will be closed between 25th December and 2nd January, our colleagues in ASG Flight Support will be open for business as usual delivering handling, hangarage and FBO support right throughout the Festive Period during Guernsey Airport’s normal opening hours.
We would like to take this opportunity to wish all our customers, suppliers and affiliates a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year.
Looking back over a very busy and successful 2019 for ASG, here are some of the highlights:
- 23000 engineering man hours worked
- 2120 handling movements (based and non-based aircraft)
- 1200 visiting aircraft (non-based) have used ASG FBO facilities
- 715 scheduled and unscheduled maintenance operations completed
- 364 days of ATR-72 line and AOG maintenance support to Blue Islands
- 90 new customers
- 15% increase in Cirrus maintenance
- 15 business jet re-registrations
- 12 ADS-B Out installations
- 4 UK based King aircraft from one fleet operator have received AOG rapid response and modification services throughout the year.
- 3 King Air 350 aircraft based in the Channel Islands have been supported all year for their base, line and AOG maintenance requirements.
- 1 Annual Jet Show hosted in collaboration with Investec with Embraer, Gulfstream, Dassault, Textron, Piper, amongst other OEMS displaying their latest aircraft models.
Our engineering, sales and support team looks forward to welcoming customers old and new to ASG in 2020.