The Falcon 2000LXS is a widebody aircraft offering 4,000 nm range, unrivalled efficiency, and the ability to access short and challenging runways. It also offers exceptional mission flexibility to hop between cities, cross continents and cross oceans
Its advanced aerodynamics with fully slatted wing design allow the 2000LXS to go where others can’t go and do what others can’t do. All with greater fuel efficiency and lower cost of operation than any other jet in its category.
More range. More payload. Superior mission flexibility. Plus lower direct operating costs.
Key Features of this 2014 Dassault Falcon 2000 LXS:
- 10 Passenger Configuration
- EASA Part-CAT Compliant | 2020 Mandates Completed
- 2150 hours | 1371 landings
- May 2014 First Certification and In Service
- EASy II Upgrade Completed
- Ex Dassault Demonstrator
- Owner Delivery in September 2015
- Transferrable Full Factory Warranty Period September 2015 to September 2020
- 1C Inspection Due May 2020
- Engines & APU On Programs
- Maintenance History and CAMP Status is Available on Request